Metal Bandcamp Gift Club was founded back in 2016, and has lived mostly on Twitter.
In late 2019 it has moved primarly to a newsletter format, with a Twitter account (@MetalBCgiftclub) mostly to build the email list.
Why move away from Twitter? Harassment, trolls, abuse, nazis, etc.
1. Join the Metal Bandcamp Gift Club Birthday Club email list.
2. Each day there's a birthday, an email is sent with a Bandcamp wishlist (or wishlists).
3. Click the link and gift an album. Or two.
4. Discover new music (and add to your own wishlist)
5. When it's your birthday, an email goes out with your wishlist link. Maybe you'll get an album (or three) that day.
11/1: Cleaned up the site, hi!
7/1: YES! Together we raised $1,425.29 for legal and bail funds!
6/10: We're raised (over $1,100 for bail and legal funds).
5/27: The next #BandcampFriday is June 5th
Bandcamp waiving its revenue share on May 1st
Raised over $500 for Girls' Rock Camps in February
Sponsor the Gift Club Newsletter
You can only sponsor our email list by donating $100 to your nearest Girls Rock Camp and sending us the receipt via email. If you're interested, or have questions, please email me: email@example.com
|For Your Wishlist Consideration, for Sunday Nov 1st
Logo design by Jaci Raia
Site hand coded by Seth Werkheiser
Hosted by I Heart Blank in NJ